To promote the consolidation of a large network of partnerships in order to ensure the sustainable development in the largest complex of favelas in Rio de Janeiro, the Maré, through the collaboration between people and community institutions, civil society, universities, public agencies and the private sector.
To gain recognition of Maré’s residents, civil society institutions and public authorities, as an organization that works to build partnerships that seeks to promote the sustainable development of the region, from the protagonism of the residents and relevant experiences for the city.
- Basic rights for Maré’s residents;
- Recognition of socio-cultural and economic potentialities of Maré;
- Ethno-racial and gender equality;
- Actions against all forms of violence and discrimination;
- Commitment to democracy and citizenship.